ShopThe PEI Museum and Heritage Foundation has a number of publications for sale at gift shops and bookstores located at our sites.
You may also order by calling (902) 368-6603 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Our PublicationsThe following listings are in Canadian dollars and do not include GST (in Canada only) or shipping*:
- Historic Furniture of Prince Edward Island by James W. MacNutt, Photography by Maurice Roy $59.99
- Callbecks of Bedeque: A Century of Enterprise by Boyde Beck- $24.95
- Alex B. Campbell: The Prince Edward Island Premier Who Rocked the Cradle $34.95
- The Meacham's Atlas (compact) - $29.99
- The Landscapes of Confederation - $24.95
- Charlottetown: A History - $49.95
- A Thousand Young Men: The Colonial Volunteer Militia of PEI - $29.95
- Abegweit Dynasty: The Story of the Abegweit Amateur Athletic Association - $17.50
- Country Churchyards:Historic Churches of PEI- $9.35
- Down at the Shore: History of Summerside PEI - $4.95
- Getting the Lights - $9.95
- The History of St. Dunstan's - $50.00
- The Life of the Liberal Party: A History of the Liberal Party in PEI - $5.00
- PEI Architects: WC Harris (Booklet) - $2.00
- PEI Architects: Isaac Smith (Booklet) - $5.00
- PEI Architects: E.S. Blanchard (Booklet) - $5.00
- Silver Fox Odyssey:The History of the Canadian Silver Fox Industry - $9.95
- Uniforms of the PEI Militia (1794-1873) - $4.98
- A Lobster Tale:The Lobster Fishery of PEI - $2.00
*Shipping costs vary according to weight of package and destination.