What is my membership supporting?
The PEI MHF is a registered charitable organization whose purpose is to study, collect, preserve, interpret and protect our human and natural heritage. Your membership supports our key activities which include:
- Administering the provincial collection of over 90,000 artifacts representing our human and natural heritage
- Presenting annual Heritage Awards to recognize groups and individuals who contribute to preserving and promoting our heritage and culture
- Publishing the Island Magazine, twice each year
- Coordinating the Architectural Lecture Series
- Maintaining an inventory of PEI heritage and cultural publications and products, available for purchase.
What is the cost of membership?
Membership includes a membership card that gives you access to all seven museum sites, subscription to The Island Magazine and museum newsletters, 10% discount at museum gift shops and bookstores, and invitations to the AGM, exhibitions and other special events. A membership is valid for one year from date of purchase.
• Individual member - ($35 plus HST) $40.25
• Senior / student member – ($30 plus HST) $34.50
• Family membership – ($50 plus HST) $57.50
Purchase a regular membership online.
• Contributing corporate member - $200
• Sustaining corporate member - $500 (Your company logo will appear on the back of Island Magazine.)
• Patron - $1000 (Your company logo will display on the back of Island Magazine or you will be recognized as sponsor of an exhibition or special event.)
Purchase a corporate membership online.
You can also purchase a membership by calling 902-368-6600 or by sending an email to email@example.com
For more information contact:
PEI Museum and Heritage Foundation
2 Kent Street
Canada C1A 1M6
Telephone: (902) 368-6600